15 day Exchange & Money back policy* (within India Purchases only)
Once the product is returned under our 15 Day Money Back policy the refund. You may choose to either make another purchase using the same or get the amount refunded to your bank account. The amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking).*not applicable on gold coins. We offer FREE Return Shipping. You'll receive complimentary return shipping on all resizings, exchanges, or refunds for all products within the 15-day money back policy.
We recommend contacting our Customer Service team to receive assistance and suggested methods to return your purchase. Handover the securely packed item with the return address label and the shipping declaration to the Courier person. Once your returned item is received our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than Kameswari Jewellers), or damaged cannot be accepted for return. Kameswari Reserves the rights to refund and refund can be claimed only if you satisfy the following conditions:
The exchange, return and money back policies are subject to terms & conditions as mentioned below.
• Customized Jewellery which includes personalized/engraved products /ordered in line with specific instructions from Customer is not eligible for return/money back.
• You will receive complimentary return shipping for all eligible products for return/money back within the 15 Day Exchange policy (Online). Shipping charges for all other returns/exchange/money back is subject shall be borne by Customer.
• Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice for all returns/exchange/money back within the 15 Day period. Submission of Invoice shall be optional for all Exchange/Money back after the 15 Day Exchange Period.
• In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, Kameswari Jewellers will send the diamond to the Lab for recertification. The shipping cost and the cost of certification shall be borne by the customer.
• The return/money back amount will be as determined by our team at Kameswari Jewellers. In case, any Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes are used during the original purchase, the amount will be reduced by the amount equivalent to the Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes.
• Kameswari Jewellers reserves the right to change the exchange/money back price of the product based on the Quality Inspection.
• In case of exchange, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the valuation of the old product before dispatch.
• For the 15-day Exchange/Return policy, if the product is purchased at a discounted price under any promotion, then Kameswari Jewellers will only refund the discounted price as per the invoice.
• The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Kameswari Jewelers and accept our decision regarding the returns policy.
• Disputes of any nature will come under Visakhapatnam-India jurisdiction.
Kameswari Jewellers offers Lifetime Exchange for all products. If at any point of time you want to Exchange or Upgrade the product, we will happily offer you with an Exchange as below:
• Jewellery products consisting of studded Diamonds, Diamond value will be Exchanged at 90% of current market value while the gold weight is exchanged at prevailing market price.
• Jewellery products studded with stones/other material will be exchanged at only the gold cost at the prevailing rate. No stones will have buyback except certified diamonds.
• Plain Gold Jewellery unstudded products and Gold Coins Exchange at the prevailing rate of gold.
• In all cases, the current market value will be determined by Kameswari Jewellers.